Cut, Poison, Burn DVD
Cut Poison Burn is a searing film that illuminates the grim truth about America's so-called War on Cancer. This thought-provoking documentary takes on the forces that have conspired to thwart meaningful advances in cancer research and treatment over the past century. These forces include the federal government (in its effort to label and persecute innovators as quacks), drug companies eager to suppress alternative treatments and powerful industry organizations that place profit over human lives.
FORMAT: DVD - Region Free
RUNNING TIME: 88 minutes
RETAIL: $24.99 USD
PRICE: $19.99 USD
SALE PRICE: $16.99
- James Colquhoun, Filmmaker 'Food Matters' & 'Hungry For Change'
"In the war on cancer, the disease is only half the battle."
About 'Cut, Poison, Burn'
Cut, Poison, Burn is a controversial, eye opening, and confronting documentary that puts the business of cancer treatment under the microscope. The film is a compelling critique of the powerful influence that medical monopolies, pharmaceutical companies and government agencies have in 'The war On Cancer'. The film also follows the frustrating and heartbreaking journeys of critically ill cancer patients as they navigate the confusing maze of cancer treatment options and encounter challenging obstacles on their journeys to get well.
Cut Poison Burn ultimately conveys hope that a new paradigm of prevention and medical freedom is possible if we are to win the 'War On Cancer'.
Taking over 12 years to complete, and sifting through 150 hours of footage and interviews with top oncologists, researchers, policy-makers, alternative practitioners, and patients, Cut Poison Burn ventures where no other film has ever dared to go on the topic of Cancer.
Cut, Poison, Burn is essential viewing for anyone and everyone touched by cancer.
What You Will Learn
- The origins of America's 'War On Cancer' and how the American Cancer Program has failed to substantially reduce Cancer deaths
- An eye-opening look at who really controls the Cancer industry and how profit invariably precedes human lives
- The influence that pharmaceutical companies and government agencies have over research, legislation and treatment protocols
- The strangle-hold that the FDA has over a patient's personal rights to choose
- How pharmaceutical companies and government agencies suppress alternative Cancer treatments
- The horrific and damaging side effects of approved standard treatment protocols
- Personal stories from cancer patients who chose natural treatment alternatives and lived to tell their story
- Dr. Vincent DeVita - Professor of Medicine at the Yale Cancer Center, Former Director of the National Cancer Institute
- Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski MD, PH.D. - Burzynski Clinic, Houston
- Dr. Michael Kosty, MD - Medical Director of the Scripps Cancer Center
- Dr. Charles Simone, MD - Simone Protective Cancer Center
- Dr. Filiberto Muñoz, MD - San Diego Clinic, Tijuana, Mexico
- Dr. Julian Whitaker, MD - Founder and President, Whitaker Wellness Institute
- Dr. Leonard Zwelling, MD - Vice President of Research Administration and Professor of Experimental Therapeutics, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Dr. Eugenie Kleinerman, MD - Head of Pediatric Oncology, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Devra Davis, PhD, MPH - Author “Secret History of The War on Cancer”
- Dr. Ralph W. Moss - Author “The Cancer Industry”
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
- In time, doctors and patients will look back on the current state of cancer treatment the way we now view blood-letting: primitive, barbaric and ineffective. That remains to be seen. But “Cut Poison Burn” raises questions that physicians, patients, regulators and the biomedical industry should not ignore.- Adam Marcus - clinicaloncology.com
- Filmmaker Wayne Chesler brings to light the sinister nature of the multi-billion dollar cancer industry, its suppression of any real pursuit of a cure, and its stranglehold on medicine that restricts individuals from choosing their own personalized, alternative forms of treatment.- naturalnews.com
- The Navarros’ story is a heartbreaking but important one. I hope you will take the time to watch the film in its entirety, to understand what could happen to you, should you ever be placed in a similar circumstance.- Dr. Joseph Mercola
Previous Customer Reviews
SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICYOur warehouse is located in Chicago, IL (USA). All orders placed before 2pm CST ship out the same day Monday through Friday. Select products, including juicers, ship from partner facilities. We use the following shipping methods to deliver your order to the desired address:
Please double-check your address carefully when placing an order, we do not issue refunds or reship orders where addresses have been incorrectly entered upon ordering.
USA Domestic shippingUSPS First Class Domestic (STANDARD MAIL) - Starting at $4.95 for standard shipping to anywhere within the United States. Shipping charge will increase with additional items and for heavier items such as books and food products. Orders containing a Juicer are shipped FREE of charge. Orders shipped out using this method take within 5-10 business days to arrive.
UPS Ground with Tracking - Starting at $7.95 for standard shipping to anywhere within the United States. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. Orders shipped out using this method take within 3-7 business days to arrive.
International ShippingUSPS First Class International - $9.95 for standard shipping. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. Orders shipped out using this method take 7-14+ business days for delivery to Asia, Canada, Europe, and the Pacific. Some countries due to tight customs regulations may take up to 21-30 business days for delivery. Please note this shipping method cannot be tracked.
USPS Express International with Tracking - $29.95 for a standard order. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. Orders shipped out using this method take 3-7 business days for delivery to Canada and Europe, Asia and Pacific. This option is not available for orders containing some products.
Where is my package?Occasionally, packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we issue a full refund (including shipping charges). We are unable to reship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received confirmation of its return or refund after 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date, please contact us.
Thank you for choosing Food Matters, we hope you're feeling better for it!
What others are saying
|GLeCut, Poison, Burn DVD|