Doctored the Film DVD
Doctored takes a real look at exposing the failure of modern medicine. Tackling brain cancer, autism, MS, pain medication addiction, vaccines, lupus, chronic lyme disease and more head on!
FORMAT: DVD - region free
RETAIL: $24.99 USD
PRICE: $19.99 USD
SALE PRICE: $24.99
Uncovering the power of natural medicine, detoxification and chiropractic care Doctored exposes healing the medical profession can hardly believe."
- James Colquhoun, Producer/Director Food Matters & Hungry For Change
About DoctoredThe United States makes up only five percent of the world's population, yet consumes over 50 percent of all the world's pharmaceutical drugs!
This sobering statistic and much more is revealed in this eye opening documentary.
Doctored exposes the far reaching mainstream medical stranglehold on healthcare, a monopoly through which natural approaches, especially chiropractic, are deliberately pushed into the sidelines and ridiculed, often to the detriment of patients. The primary focus of the film is on the chiropractic profession and its long-standing struggle to be recognized as authentic health professionals.
Watching Doctored will force you to ask:
- How much of modern medicine is just about slick marketing and profits?
- Why do natural therapies frequently get discredited and not recommended over surgery and drugs?
- Why have so many of us have been told that chiropractors are “quacks" and that nutritional supplements a waste of money?
The film includes the groundbreaking and historical case of Wilk vs. The American Medical Association (AMA) – a case in which the AMA was ultimately found guilty of an illegal conspiracy to "contain and eliminate the chiropractic profession," in 1984. Their heroic story forms the backdrop of one of the most personally compelling documentaries ever.
What You Will Discover
- Learn about the “influencers” – the people from the pharmaceutical industry who you never see, but whose job it is to turn you into a compliant, pill popping, revenue generation unit - at whatever cost.
- Discover the unseen tactics of these “influencers” in an investigation that leads to the highest levels of the American Medical Association (AMA) and reveals an alarming portrait of deception and criminality.
- Understand how conventional medicine is both backed and ruled by the pharmaceutical industry and frequently attempts to suppress effective alternative or complementary practices such as chiropractic.
Featuring eye-opening interviews with chiropractic and osteopathic doctors, surgeons, MD's, pharmaceutical sales reps, and high-profile patients as well as regular patients who went looking for a better way to achieve health.
at a topic that stands to affect us all."
- LA Times
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
- 'An involving, well-crafted, humane look at a topic that stands to affect us all.'- Los Angeles Times
- '"Doctored" issues indictments of a market-based health system predisposed toward prescription drugs and surgery when less invasive, less expensive methods might be, heaven forbid, more effective.'- New York Times
- 'Doctored frames the nearly century-long campaign against chiropractic care as a marketplace battle in which the stakes are dollars rather than health.'- The Village Voice
- 'Wow, They really tell the story! If this movie gets into the hands of Moms and parents, it really can change the face of healthcare.'- Dr. Tony Ebel
Previous Customer Reviews
SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICYOur warehouse is located in Chicago, IL (USA). All orders placed before 2pm CST ship out the same day Monday through Friday. Select products, including juicers, ship from partner facilities. We use the following shipping methods to deliver your order to the desired address:
Please double-check your address carefully when placing an order, we do not issue refunds or reship orders where addresses have been incorrectly entered upon ordering.
USA Domestic shippingUSPS First Class Domestic (STANDARD MAIL) - Starting at $4.95 for standard shipping to anywhere within the United States. Shipping charge will increase with additional items and for heavier items such as books and food products. Orders containing a Juicer are shipped FREE of charge. Orders shipped out using this method take within 5-10 business days to arrive.
UPS Ground with Tracking - Starting at $7.95 for standard shipping to anywhere within the United States. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. Orders shipped out using this method take within 3-7 business days to arrive.
International ShippingUSPS First Class International - $9.95 for standard shipping. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. Orders shipped out using this method take 7-14+ business days for delivery to Asia, Canada, Europe, and the Pacific. Some countries due to tight customs regulations may take up to 21-30 business days for delivery. Please note this shipping method cannot be tracked.
USPS Express International with Tracking - $29.95 for a standard order. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. Orders shipped out using this method take 3-7 business days for delivery to Canada and Europe, Asia and Pacific. This option is not available for orders containing some products.
Where is my package?Occasionally, packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we issue a full refund (including shipping charges). We are unable to reship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received confirmation of its return or refund after 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date, please contact us.
Thank you for choosing Food Matters, we hope you're feeling better for it!
What others are saying