Essential Cuisine Healthy Cooking Classes 6 DVD set
Learn how to prepare more healthier and delicious meals with Chef Teton. This cooking class series on DVD is the best way to start preparing delicious and easy meals for the whole family to enjoy.
FORMAT: 6DVDs - Region Free
RETAIL: $59.99 USD
PRICE: $59.99 USD
SALE PRICE: $59.99
Want To Eat Healthy But Don't Know Where To Start?
To help you understand more about preparing healthy meals we are excited to announce that we are now offering a 6 DVD Cooking Class Series hosted by Chef Susan 'Teton' Campbell. All of us here at 'Food Matters' have watched this 6 DVD series and highly recommend it to newcomers and experienced foodies alike. It's the perfect blend of education, quick and easy recipes and gourmet entertaining food!
What Will You Learn?
- Learn how to prepare simple and easy meals
- Over 100 recipes, snack ideas and health tips
- Learn how to introduce 'superfoods' to your diet
- Learn how to prepare a range of gluten, dairy and allergy-free meals
- Create healthy desserts for the whole family to enjoy
- Fall in love with food again!
Essential Cuisine With Chef Teton - 6 DVD Set
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
- 'What Susan Campbell provides is simple: a powerful and effective path to enhanced health and the prevention of many chronic diseases. Her books, documentaries and DVDs will help millions to realize their optimum health potential.'- John Robbins, author of Diet for A New America
- 'I love, love, love your DVDs! I like how you explain things really well and demonstrate the basic things that are new to lots of people, and it's very personal with you interacting with the viewer.- Amy Bacheller, M.Ed, NC, CMT
- 'Chef Teton is on a nutrition crusade to help give us some exciting new and tasty food ideas. I highly recommend her wonderful series of DVDs which are a culmination of two decades of food knowledge.'- Paul F. Wenner, author and founder of GardenBurge
- 'As a Colon Hydrotherapist I support people in the process of internal cleansing and detoxifying their bodies through diet. Chef Teton does it all with simplicity, elegance and flare. Her DVD collection is a MUST for regenerating the body and spirit through living food.'- Gyan Bohannon, Colon Therapist, Hawaii
- 'These DVDs should be mandatory for every dietitian, nutritionist and natural health practitioner! Each one contains essential information that can turn on the genes for optimum health and turn off the cycle of weight gain, degenerative disease, and serious illness. Watching hands-on food preparation of natural foods is the only way to master kitchen cuisine secrets in a short period of time. And they're so pleasant to watch. You gave me courage to experiment more with raw and wholesome foods. I'm referring your DVD series to every patient and friend!'- Dr. Donna Schwontkowski, Chiropractic physician (ret), M.S. Nutrition, M Herb.
Previous Customer Reviews
SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICYOur warehouse is located in Chicago, IL (USA). All orders placed before 2pm CST ship out the same day Monday through Friday. Select products, including juicers, ship from partner facilities. We use the following shipping methods to deliver your order to the desired address:
Please double-check your address carefully when placing an order, we do not issue refunds or reship orders where addresses have been incorrectly entered upon ordering.
USA Domestic shippingUSPS First Class Domestic (STANDARD MAIL) - Starting at $4.95 for standard shipping to anywhere within the United States. Shipping charge will increase with additional items and for heavier items such as books and food products. Orders containing a Juicer are shipped FREE of charge. Orders shipped out using this method take within 5-10 business days to arrive.
UPS Ground with Tracking - Starting at $7.95 for standard shipping to anywhere within the United States. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. Orders shipped out using this method take within 3-7 business days to arrive.
International ShippingUSPS First Class International - $9.95 for standard shipping. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. Orders shipped out using this method take 7-14+ business days for delivery to Asia, Canada, Europe, and the Pacific. Some countries due to tight customs regulations may take up to 21-30 business days for delivery. Please note this shipping method cannot be tracked.
USPS Express International with Tracking - $29.95 for a standard order. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. Orders shipped out using this method take 3-7 business days for delivery to Canada and Europe, Asia and Pacific. This option is not available for orders containing some products.
Where is my package?Occasionally, packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we issue a full refund (including shipping charges). We are unable to reship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received confirmation of its return or refund after 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date, please contact us.
Thank you for choosing Food Matters, we hope you're feeling better for it!
What others are saying
|GL1QEssential Cuisine 6 DVD Set|