Hurom Premium Vertical Cold Press Juicer - HH Elite (Wine)
Hurom juicers naturally press fruit and vegetables without heat or friction to produce the healthiest, freshest juice that tastes simply amazing! They are the original and best slow juicers on the market! The Hurom HH Elite Vertical Cold Press Juicer is a great addition to your kitchen.
MODEL: US & CA model (shipping to Canada is currently unavailable)
PRICE: $399.00 USD
The entire drum assembly has been redesigned. Thanks to a newly designed Ultem Auger, new Ultem Strainer, new Single Gear and Motor Technology, and the addition of a Pulp Lever, the HH Elite produces MORE juice than ever before with less waste and less pulp.
In addition, rather than operating at the traditional slow juicer speed of 80rpm, the HH Elite motor rotates at just 45rpm ensuring an even gentler process of squeezing the juice from your fruit and vegetables. What results is the purest of juices that preserves even more nutrients, vitamins, anti-oxidants and enzymes, and the best possible taste.
The Hurom HH Elite will deliver the finest, silkiest, froth free green juices, nut milks and any other kind of juice you can wish for. From soft fruits to wheatgrasses, and everything in between, the HH Elite is the Ultimate Cold Press Juicer for the most demanding of juicing fans. If you want the best, then the breakthrough Hurom HH Elite is the juicer for you.
- New 2014 Drum Assembly Yes
- Pulp Lever Yes
- Motor Speed 45 rpm
- BPA Free Drum Yes
- Hurom SSS™ Technology Yes
- Juice Cap Yes
- Safety Sensor Yes
- Self Cleaning Yes
- Recipe Book Yes
- Size of Juicing Bowl 450ml
- Strainers 1 Ultem Strainer (fine) & 1 Coarse Strainer
- Accessories 2 Jugs, Cleaning Brush, Chute Cover
- Voltage 110-120 volts
- Power Consumption 150W
- Cord Length 1.4 metres
- Weight 5.4 kg
- Dimensions 159mm x 223mm x 418mm
- Rated Usage Up to 30 minutes continuously
- Certifications CE / C-Tick
- Warranty 10 years on motor, 2 years on parts (provided by Hurom)
Hurom are the global leaders in slow juicers and are the original creators of the vertical cold pressed juicer technology. They actually make many of the cold pressed juicers for other juice companies in the US. Their juicers naturally press fruit and vegetables without heat or friction to produce the healthiest, freshest juice that tastes simply amazing! They are the original and best slow juicer on the market!
Hurom Juicer Benefits
- Higher Juice Yield and Less Waste
Juice is extracted first through the crushing stage and again in the pressing stage before the pulp is ejected, resulting in more juice and dry pulp.
- Low Noise
Noise is minimised by the slow pressing action rather than the high-speed grinding typical of centrifugal juicers.
- Easy Clean System and Clog-free Design
A spinning brush located inside the bowl that cleans the surface while juicing. This not only prevents pulp from clogging but also reduces cleaning time considerably. Simply rinse with water in between juicing and gently scrub when finished.
- Versatile Juicing
Juices fruits, vegetables, leafy greens and wheatgrass and also makes nut milk. The HG Premium Series also makes smoothies, slushies, blended drinks, baby food and purees, and the Pulp Control meter allows you make juice with as much or as little pulp that you desire.
No sharp blades makes it safe for kids to use!
- 100% BPA Free
All models are now made completely without the use of BPA.
- 10 Year Warranty
Motor comes with a 10-year warranty.
1 MONTH OF FMTVVALUED AT $9.95
JUICER MOTIVATION PACK (PDF)VALUED AT $7.95
FOOD MATTERS THE RECIPE BOOK (PDF)VALUED AT $19.99
FOOD MATTERS THE FILM (MP4)VALUED AT $19.95
HUNGRY FOR CHANGE THE FILM (MP4)VALUED AT $24.95
When you purchase your Hurom juicer through Food Matters, you'll also receive these bonuses to help get you started and keep you motivated!
Total Value of Bonuses:
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
- "It juices virtually everything perfectly! Peel the rind off a lemon and it juices better than a citrus juicer! It does greens VERY well, almost all pulp comes out dry without so much as a drop to wring out from it, and it looks gorgeous in a glass." - E. Tam
- I have had a few juicers in my lifetime and I can say with all honesty that this is hands down my favorite. It's quiet, quick and really produces a good juice. This juicer would be good for anyone. You should tell people that." - Jason Dover
- "Absolutely worth the money. I was nervous to spend this much at first, but this juicer turned out to be a great choice." - Monica D.
- "I'm extremely happy with my Hurom juicer. To me, it's the best of both worlds between the fast juicing Breville and the slow juicing Green Star. The Hurom is a fast juicer, SUPER EASY cleanup, fun and easy to use, and I love it. I get plenty of juice in one session, which is great. It quickly and efficiently juices greens like kale and romaine while flawlessly juicing cucumbers, apples, and other "watery" fruits. The pulp varied from dry (hearty leafy greens, like kale) to semi-moist (romaine, apples, etc). The juice typically had little foam, but it would depend on what I juiced to determine that. I love the warranty, too." - Kristen Suzanne
Previous Customer Reviews
SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICYOur warehouse is located in McHenry, IL (USA). All orders placed before 2:00 pm CST ship within 24 hours, Monday through Friday. Select products, including juicers, ship from partner facilities. We use the following shipping methods to deliver your order to the desired address:
Please double-check your address carefully when placing an order. We do not issue refunds or reship orders where addresses have been incorrectly entered upon ordering.
USA Domestic shippingUSPS First Class Domestic - Starting at $4.95 for standard shipping to anywhere within the United States. Orders shipped out using this method take 5-10 business days to arrive.
UPS Ground with Tracking - Starting at $7.95 for standard shipping to anywhere within the United States. Orders shipped out using this method take 3-7 business days to arrive.
International ShippingUSPS First Class International - Starting from $9.95 for standard shipping. Orders shipped out using this method take 7-14+ business days for delivery to Asia, Canada, Europe, and the Pacific. Some countries due to tight customs regulations may take up to 21-30 business days for delivery. Please note this shipping method cannot be tracked.
USPS Priority International with Tracking - Starting from $29.95 for tracked shipping. Orders shipped out using this method take 6-10 business days for delivery to Canada and Europe, Asia and Pacific. This option is not available for orders containing some products.
Where is my package?Occasionally, packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we issue a full refund (including shipping charges). We are unable to reship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received confirmation of its return or refund after 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date, please contact us.
Thank you for choosing Food Matters, we hope you're feeling better for it!
What others are saying
|GL6kHurom Juicer (HH Elite) Wine - US/CA model|