The Beautiful Truth DVD
A sobering documentary about the perils of modern day healthcare and the merits of the often discredited Gerson Therapy. Featuring doctors, medical experts, cancer survivors and Gerson family members, the film uncovers the origins and health impacts of fluoride, mercury fillings and the link between brain cancer and MSG and aspartame. Recommended viewing!
FORMAT: DVD - Region Free
RUNNING TIME: 91 minutes
PRICE: $19.99 USD
SALE PRICE: $19.99
About The Beautiful TruthThe Beautiful Truth is a documentary about contemporary health hazards and alternative treatments, the latter focussed largely around the work of Dr Max Gerson. The film's narrative is told via the quest of 15 year old home schooled Garrett to investigate the perils of the medical-industrial complex and the merits of The Gerson Therapy.
Garrett is a 15-year old boy growing up on an Alaskan animal reserve and being raised up close with nature has given him a deep understanding of the nutritional needs required by diet sensitive animals living there. After the unexpected and tragic death of his mother, Garrett was spiraling downward fast and risked flunking out of school. This led to his father's decision to home-school him.
Steve Kroschel, the film's writer and director and also Garrett's father, recognized his son’s interest in the dietary habits of their animals and gave him his first assignment - to study the controversial book written by Dr. Max Gerson, which maintains that there is a direct link between diet and a cure for cancer.
Fascinated and curious, Garrett embarks on a cross-country road trip to investigate. He meets with scientists, doctors and cancer survivors who reveal how the multi-billion dollar medical industry has made it their mission to dismiss the notion of alternative and natural cures. In order to find out the truth behind the long-suppressed Gerson Therapy, Garrett interviews not only Dr. Gerson's family members, but various doctors, skeptics, and cancer patients as well.
- Eric Monder, Film Journal International
Watching The Beautiful Truth will:
- Force you to question the American Medical establishment's rejection of Gerson's therapy and their relationship with the pharmaceutical industry
- Force you to question the medical establishment's reliance on corporate money
- Encourage you to seek more information about the therapy and natural treatments for cancer and other illnesses
- San Francisco Chronicle
What You Will Discover:
- The origins of fluoride and genetically modified foods and their impact on our water and food supply
- The potential insidious side effects of mercury fillings as well as the toxic fumes they emit
- How big pharma and agribusiness influence our medical and health care systems
- The non invasive treatments and procedures available as part of a holistic approach to healing
- The success of Gerson Therapy, discredited by the medical establishment, in treating cancer and other illnesses
- The impact of MSG and aspartame on Brain Cancer
- If Dr. Gerson's therapy is truly the legitimate, alternative cure it appears to be
It has been said that more people live off cancer than die from it. The Beautiful Truth is a movie that can put a stop to this travesty. Here is a very practical guide to the intensive nutritional treatment of cancer and other life-threatening diseases that many would consider to have been impossible to obtain.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
- "An unusual and sobering documentary which turns conventional wisdom about health matters on its head. The Beautiful Truth should make everyone else think hard about their healthcare options- Eric Monder, Film Journal International
- "VITAL, PROVOCATIVE and ENLIGHTENING. An unforgettable wake-up call."- NYCMovieGuru.com
- "...illuminating, touching, funny, sad, rage-inducing, provocative, entertaining and hopeful."- San Francisco Chronicle
Previous Customer Reviews
SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICYOur warehouse is located in McHenry, IL (USA). All orders placed before 2:00 pm CST ship within 24 hours, Monday through Friday. Select products, including juicers, ship from partner facilities. We use the following shipping methods to deliver your order to the desired address:
Please double-check your address carefully when placing an order. We do not issue refunds or reship orders where addresses have been incorrectly entered upon ordering.
USA Domestic shippingUSPS First Class Domestic - Starting at $4.95 for standard shipping to anywhere within the United States. Orders shipped out using this method take 5-10 business days to arrive.
UPS Ground with Tracking - Starting at $7.95 for standard shipping to anywhere within the United States. Orders shipped out using this method take 3-7 business days to arrive.
International ShippingUSPS First Class International - Starting from $9.95 for standard shipping. Orders shipped out using this method take 7-14+ business days for delivery to Asia, Canada, Europe, and the Pacific. Some countries due to tight customs regulations may take up to 21-30 business days for delivery. Please note this shipping method cannot be tracked.
USPS Priority International with Tracking - Starting from $29.95 for tracked shipping. Orders shipped out using this method take 6-10 business days for delivery to Canada and Europe, Asia and Pacific. This option is not available for orders containing some products.
Where is my package?Occasionally, packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we issue a full refund (including shipping charges). We are unable to reship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received confirmation of its return or refund after 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date, please contact us.
Thank you for choosing Food Matters, we hope you're feeling better for it!
What others are saying
|GL4QThe Beautiful Truth DVD|